This solution is designed primarily for those seeking to either start a new classroom on a budget or for those parents that looking to start a Montessori environment in their home.
This solution ships as a set via Freight Carrier on a pallet.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR THE US AND CANADA. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES. We reserve the right to substitute backordered items with premium items that are equal or greater quality and value and are approved by AMI.
Includes the following:
- Buttoning Frame with Large Buttons (1MM0013)
- Bow Tying Frame (1MM0018)
- Zipping Frame (1MM0012)
- Buckling Frame (1MM00110)
- Cylinder Block 1 (1MM0201)
- Cylinder Block 2 (1MM0202)
- Cylinder Block 3 (1MM0203)
- Cylinder Block 4 (1MM0204)
- Knobless Cylinders (1MM021)
- Pink Tower (1MM022)
- Brown Stair (1MM024)
- Red Rods (1MM026)
- Color Tablets
- First Box of Color Tablets (005100)
- Second Box of Color Tablets (005200)
- Geometric Solids (1MM030)
- Sound Boxes (1MM038)
- Constructive Triangles (1MM040)
- Globe of the Continents: Colored (1MM2203B)
- Metal Insets (1MM050A)
- Metal Insets Stand (1MM051)
- Number Rods (1MM080)
- Sandpaper Numerals (1MM0831US)
- Sandpaper Numerals Box (1MM08310)
- Spindle Box (1MM084US)
- Wooden Spindle Box (1MM085)
- Large Plastic Number Cards 1-9000 (1MM097US)
- Large Number Cards Box (1MM0970)
- Small Plastic Number Cards 1-9000 (1MM0981US)
- Small Number Cards Box (1MM09810)
- Printed Numerals (1MM0811US)
- Printed Numerals Box (1MM08110)
- Tens Board (1MM106US)
- Tens Bead Box: Individual Beads Nylon (1MM107)
- Teens Boards (1MM104US)
- Teens Bead Box: Individual Beads Nylon (1MM105)
- Addition Snake Game (1MM114)
- Golden Bead Material (1MM1002)
- Addition Strip Board (1MM115)
- Metal Insets (1MM050A)
- Metal Inset Stand (1MM051)
- Sandpaper Letters w/ Box: Lower Case International (1MM0521)
- Medium Movable Alphabet US Print; Red/Blue (EC-0631)
- Medium Movable Alphabet Box (0060C0)
Note: GAM Gonzagarredi Montessori materials are not an economy brand. The products are manufactured in such way so they can endure daily use for many years in childcare, home-learning, and school environments.
These products are produced in company owned factories with the commitment of high-grade craftsmanship, sustainability, and environmental and social responsibility. The products are made of sustainable raw materials, such as wood from planted European forests and water-based inks and paints, and meet the demands of various rigorous safety regulations, including EN71 and ASTM.
Please note that Montessori materials are not toys, but educational, teaching materials. They are designed to be used under the supervision of professional trained adults in a school environment. Please always use these products under supervision to ensure they are used correctly and safely. Some of the Montessori materials and tools may contain swallowable, small, rough, pointed, or other elements that can cause injury or damage if used improperly.
Insurance information: Why we recommend insurance.