This bundle is ideal for home schooling as well as centers that are implementing Montessori pedagogy.
Geared at providing the essential skills necessary for developing math skills in children ages 3-4. All items in this bundle are premium items from Gonzagarredi and are AMI approved.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR THE US AND CANADA. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES. We reserve the right to substitute backordered items with premium items that are equal or greater quality and value and are approved by AMI.
Includes the following:
- Numerals and counters (1MM086US)
- Binomial Cube (1MM042)
- Trinomial Cube (1MM043)
- Teen Board (1MM104US)
- Teen Bead Box (1MM105)
- Tens Board (1MM106US)
- Tens Bead Box (1MM107)
- Addition Strip Board (1MM115)
- Subtraction Strip Board (1MM120)
- Unit Division Board (1MM127)
- Multiplication Board (1MM123)
- Addition Snake Game (1MM114)
- Subtraction Snake Game (1MM118)
- Introduction to Decimal Quantity (1MM0921)
- Introduction to Decimal System (1MM0923)
- Plastic Number Cards: Small 1-9000 (1MM0981)
- Box for Small Plastic Number Cards (1MM09810)
- Plastic Number Cards: Large 1-9000 (1MM097)
- Box for Large Plastic Number Cards (1MM0970)
- Number Rods (1MM080)
- Table of Pythagoras/Sensorial Decanomial (1MM1261)
- Bead Material Cabinet (1MM113)
- Bead Material: Squares, Cubes, Chains (1MM1111)
- Spindle Box: US Version (1MM084US)
- Wooden Spindles Box (1MM085)
- Small Bead Frame (1MM130)
- Large Bead Frame (1MM133)
- Golden Bead Material: Complete Set (1MM1002)
- Sandpaper Numerals: US Version (1MM0831US)
- Sandpaper Numerals Box (1MM08310)
- Wooden Cubes of 1000 (Set of 10) (1MM0961)
- Printed Arrows (The Bead Material) (1MM112)
- Fraction Circles Metal (1MM149)
- Fraction Circles Stand (1MM149A)
Note: GAM Gonzagarredi Montessori materials are not an economy brand. The products are manufactured in such a way so they can endure daily use for many years in childcare, home-learning, and school environments.
These products are produced in company owned factories with the commitment of high-grade craftsmanship, sustainability, and environmental and social responsibility. The products are made of sustainable raw materials, such as wood from planted European forests and water-based inks and paints, and meet the demands of various rigorous safety regulations, including EN71 and ASTM.
Please note that Montessori materials are not toys, but educational, teaching materials. They are designed to be used under the supervision of professionally trained adults in a school environment. Please always use these products under supervision to ensure they are used correctly and safely. Some of the Montessori materials and tools may contain swallowable, small, rough, pointed, or other elements that can cause injury or damage if used improperly.
Insurance information: Why we recommend insurance.